Wednesday 15 February 2012

TEAR US APART

From the first time we met each other
I knew that we'd be together
I saw in your eyes
It's just a matter of time

Don't know if this feels like the real thing
Tell me what to do where do I begin
Don't know where to start
Should I let you in my heart

And all it took was one touch, one kiss
I've never felt love like this
I pray I wish we can have this forever

I told you from the very start
It's always gonna be about us
Just don't go and break my heart
Baby, don't go and break my heart

I knew that we would make it this far
No nothing's gonna tear us apart
Just don't go and break my heart
Baby, don't go and break my heart

Now I have no reason to be alone
Fell in love with you
You are now my home
I'll always be true
I see no one else but you

No comments:

Post a Comment